Specialist in Cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT)
Diploma in Psychotherapy issued by the Freie und Hansestadt Hamburg, Germany
Additional training in group therapy
Recognised psychotherapist by the Ministry of Health of Luxembourg
Member of the Société Luxembourgeoise de Psychologie (SLP) and Registration at the Collège Medical
Work experience as a psychologist and psychotherapist
- in my psychotherapeutic practice
- at the Service National d’Onco-Hématologie Pédiatrique, Centre Hospitalier de Luxembourg
- at the Cellule Ethnopsychologique of the Service Migrants et Réfugiés of the Croix-Rouge luxembourgeoise
- at a mental health care centre (Institut für Verhaltenstherapie-Ausbildung Hamburg)
- in a clinic for psychiatry and psychotherapy (Zentrum für Integrative Psychiatrie des Universitätsklinikum Schleswig-Holstein, Lübeck)
Research associate at the University of Edinburgh, Institute for Education, Teaching and Leadership, Moray House School of Education
Training in person centred counselling, accredited by the “Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Gesprächspsychotherapie“
Diploma/Masters in Psychology at the Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, Germany
Fluent written and spoken skills in: Luxembourgian, French, German and English.
Having lived and worked in the UK I am fluent in English. I have also worked with migrants in Luxembourg. Therefore, I offer to provide psychotherapy in English.